* Greg Norman has lost playoffs at all four majors, one of only two golfers to do so. Craig Wood is the other.
* King James 11 banned golf in 1457 as it was competing favorably with the likes of archery, swordsmanship and other defensive skills.
* Gary Player was the first foreign player to win the Masters in 1961.
* Tiger Woods won the US Masters in 1997 in his first year as a professional!
* There are currently only 6 Argentine golfers in the top 300 of the World Ranking and between them they have won 11 titles on the US and European tours.