Fitness WordPress Theme

Australian Placings at 2008 WGC Bridgestone

2008 World Golf Championships Day 3:

Phil Mickelson, Vijay and Lee Westwood are the the front runners going into the final round tonight at -8

Wow, seems my golf intuition is better than I thought after my prediction yesterday. Stuart Appleby is going to win this weekend and I'm so happy for him. Congratulations Stuart.

Aaron Baddeley has been digging his way out of the hole he found himself in after the first round and jumped half the Australian field overnight to +4. Clogging up the 5+ places we have 3 Aussie golfers, with the rest of the field somewhat out of contention.

Best overnight round goes to my man Hoshino Hidemasa with a 65 and Geoff Ogilvy picks up lunches tomorrow after his +9.

* Stuart Appleby -7
* Peter Lonard -3
* Nick O'Hearn -1
* Robert Allenby +1
* Brendan Jones +1
* Aaron Baddeley +4
* Rod Pampling +5
* Scott Strange +5
* Richard Green +5
* Adam Scott +7
* Geoff Ogilvy +7
* Craig Parry +10

Looks like I'm getting up early tomorrow.

More information on the 2008 WGC-Bridgestone and other golf news, click HERE: