Fitness WordPress Theme

My First Hole in One: Video Proof


With all this talk about hole in ones lately, it was only a matter of time before it was my turn to get my first and a little taste of the glory to see what it tastes like. Let me tell you, it tastes sweet like honey, especially when it's caught on video!

Let me walk you through it:

Playing one of my favorite courses, Torrey Pines always has a few surprises in store. I'm in a great mood and just loving life. I'd only managed to par the first two holes and was a stroke off the leader already. Then we get to the 198 yard Par 3 3rd. The conditions were perfect for golf, I ran through my usual routine of leaning back on my chair slightly, poking my tongue out the side of my mouth ever so gently. My left thumb, relaxed, yet alert against L3, my right index finger awaiting to unleash it's fury on the spin meter.

I had no idea what was about to happen, I mean me, just some crazy kid with a little street knowledge, acing at Torrey Pines!

Well, the ball came off nice, at first i thought it was going to be short, then a little breeze lifted her just enough to catch the edge of the green. Let me tell you, the next 3 seconds seemed like a lifetime watching it creep closer and closer to the pin. I remember saying to my friends, "Hey, grab me a beer while your up".

So now I guess things will be different around here since getting my hole in one, I've assumed the name 'Aussie Ace' and life couldn't be sweeter.

For more golf humor, click HERE: