Fitness WordPress Theme

Aussie Golfing Legend in Bikini

Have you ever wondered what Australian golfing legend Jack Newton would look like in a sexy pink striped bikini? Me either, but here at Aussie Golfing it's become our duty to provide stimulating information and resources that you may not find in a conventional news medium.

Anyway, take a look. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I believe the term to describe a dashing figure like this would be a 'prawn', where you throw away the head and keep the body. Frankly, I don't think I could even keep that body after knowing the head that was on it, but that's just me.

Look at Jack there, relaxing and giving a sexy glance, I bet I know what he's thinking and it involves a mirror, a tube of condensed milk and a fancy new set of naughty pajamas. On the other hand, it could just be that he peed in the pool, who can tell, it's the same satisfied look.

So what does all this have to do with golf you may ask? Not a lot, but I sure found it amusing.

You can find more humor in bad taste by clicking here: